I Speak Real Good, But.
Online Marketing Speaker
I deliver keynote presentations to groups of all sizes about how to practically use social media, search engines and the internet in all it's glory to achieve real business outcomes.
I do not bang on about creating raving fans who will beat down your door to demand your help and I do not use fear tactics like "your business will be dead in 5 years if you don't have a Facebook page, aaaaarrrrghhhhh!"
I do give very practical step-by-step solutions to help business owners and marketers attract new clients and raise their profile.
Some of my previous speaking engagements have been with clients such as:
- Traffic and Conversion Summit
- International Design Forum
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Anthill Australia
- Business Blueprint
- Melbourne Business Network
I can deliver keynote presentations or workshops on the following topics:
- Online Marketing Roadmap: An Overall Guide to Building a Successful Online Strategy
- Forget About Customers, Build An Audience: The Importance of Online Community
- Google: The World's Busiest Librarian (and how to get your books recommended)
- Useful Is The New Cool: How to Win Customers by Being Helpful
- Open Source Success: Business Lessons from the Open Source Community
A typical keynote is 45 - 60 minutes and is $5K.
Half-day workshops are $7K and full day workshops are $10K.
All fees attract 10% GST plus flights and 2 nights accommodation if outside of Melbourne.